Details about PhD Position in Physics at University of Amsterdam 2020
PhD Position in Physics at University of Amsterdam 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Salary EUR 2,395 to EUR 3,061 gross per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Salary EUR 2,395 to EUR 3,061 gross per month
Eligibility for PhD Position in Physics at University of Amsterdam 2020:
- A Master of Science (MSc) or equivalent degree in physics, (electronics) engineering or a related discipline is required to be considered for this position;
- experience in detector R&D, simulation software or electronics is an advantage, and strong software skills are desirable;
- excellent English communication skills.
Value of PhD Position in Physics at University of Amsterdam 2020:
- The salary, depending on relevant experience before the beginning of the employment contract, will be EUR 2,395 to EUR 3,061 (scale P) gross per month, based on a full-time contract (38 hours a week). These amounts are exclusive 8 % holiday allowance and 8.3 end-of-year bonus. A favorable tax agreement, the ‘30% ruling’, may apply to non-Dutch applicants.
The detector research and development (R&D) group has an opening for a PhD position in detector R&D for fast silicon detectors. Initial employment is 18 months and after a positive evaluation, the contract will be extended further with 30 months.