Details about PhD Position in Single-atom and Bi-atom Catalysis 2020
PhD Position in Single-atom and Bi-atom Catalysis 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Molecular Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 2,395 to EUR 3,061 gross salary per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 2,395 to EUR 3,061 gross salary per month
Eligibility for PhD Position in Single-atom and Bi-atom Catalysis 2020:
- Background in chemistry, materials sciences or closely-related disciplines;
- two-year master's degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master's degree;
- the ability to collaborate and adapt in an international team;
- good communication skills in both oral and written English;
- experience in developing single-atom catalysts and/or synthesis of inorganic complexes is an advantage, as is a publication record in peer-reviewed journals.
Value of PhD Position in Single-atom and Bi-atom Catalysis 2020:
- The salary, depending on relevant experience before the beginning of the employment contract, will be EUR 2,395 to EUR 3,061 (scale P) gross per month, based on a full-time contract of 38 hours a week, exclusive 8 % holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. A favorable tax agreement, the ‘30% ruling’, may apply to non-Dutch applicants.
The applicant will be appointed full-time at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) on a temporary base for a maximum period of four years (18 months plus a further 30 months after a positive evaluation) and should lead to a dissertation (PhD thesis).