Details about PhD Positions In Experimental Quantum Physics 2020
PhD Positions In Experimental Quantum Physics 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 2,325 to EUR 2,972 gross per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 2,325 to EUR 2,972 gross per month
The strontium quantum gases group is headed by Prof. Florian Schreck and is part of the Quantum Gases and Quantum Information (QG&QI) cluster at the University of Amsterdam (Institute of Physics). The main focus of the group is the exploitation of Sr quantum gases for novel precision measurement techniques and the study of many-body physics.
Eligiblity for PhD Positions In Experimental Quantum Physics 2020:
- You hold a MSc. or equivalent in physics or a related field and are requested to motivate why you apply for the position and to supply a CV.
- previous experience in an optical, atomic or molecular physics lab;
- working knowledge of a programming language (matlab, C++ or equivalent);
- excellent English oral and written communication skills;
- scientific publications.
Value of PhD Positions In Experimental Quantum Physics 2020:
- The salary, depending on relevant experience before the beginning of the employment contract, will be EUR 2,325 to EUR 2,972 (scale P) gross per month, based on a full-time contract (38 hours a week), exclusive 8 % holiday allowance and 8.3 % end-of-year bonus.