Details about PhD Scholarship in Structural Biology and Biophysics at University of Copenhagen 2020
PhD Scholarship in Structural Biology and Biophysics at University of Copenhagen 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Structural Biology and Biophysics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Minimum salary DKK 332,624 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Minimum salary DKK 332,624
Eligibility for PhD Scholarship in Structural Biology and Biophysics at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- Applicants should hold an MSc degree in e.g. chemistry, biophysics, biochemistry, nanotechnology, physics or a closely related field. Candidates who do not yet have their MSc degree, but who are expecting to finish with 1–2 months, should specify the date when they expect to hand in their thesis.
- The candidate must have a strong background in protein science with demonstrated research experience in areas of direct relevance for the project.
- Relevant expertise includes expression and purification of proteins for structural work, biophysical characterization of protein-ligand interactions and NMR spectroscopy.
- In addition to the above requirements, it is preferable that the candidate has experience in quantitative analyses of data. Candidates must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a requirement.
Value of PhD Scholarship in Structural Biology and Biophysics at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 332.624,00 including pension (plus supplement). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.