Details about Postgraduate Research Travel Award 2020
Postgraduate Research Travel Award 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto 700 pounds for travel purpose . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto 700 pounds for travel purpose
Postgraduate Research Travel Award 2020 is offered to current, registered doctoral students for travel to conferences where the student will either present papers or speak at a poster exhibit.
- In order to be eligible for the PGR Travel Award, applicants must be a full-time or part-time registered doctoral student at the University of Strathclyde at the time of their intended travel.
- In order for the purpose of the intended travel to be eligible, applicants must have been accepted to present their own research undertaken at the University of Strathclyde at a conference in the form of a paper or a poster.
- Applicants are not eligible for the PGR Travel Award if they:
- have travel funds available to them as part of their studentship.
- are UKRI-funded, and therefore have access to a Research Training Support Grant (RTSG).
- are on voluntary suspension or maternity/paternity leave.
- have submitted their thesis.
- are a current Masters student.
Value of the award:
- The reward offers upto 700 pounds for the student's travel costs.
The last date for the Postgraduate Research Travel Award 2020 application is 31st August 2020.