Details about QUT Excellence Scholarship (Elite Visual and Performing Arts) 2020
QUT Excellence Scholarship (Elite Visual and Performing Arts) 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to AUD 30,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to AUD 30,000
Eligibility for QUT Excellence Scholarship (Elite Visual and Performing Arts) 2020:
- You must be one of:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident
- the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- an international student who has completed high school in Australia or an Australian curriculum overseas.
- You must be applying for admission into one of these courses for the first time:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Arts).
- You must:
- remain enrolled full-time
- maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 5 or above in each semester.
Value of QUT Excellence Scholarship (Elite Visual and Performing Arts) 2020:
- You'll receive a scholarship valued at up to AUD 30,000, paid in installments each semester. The scholarship will be paid after the HECS-HELP census date each semester.
The university will evaluate all the additional entry performances (auditions, portfolios, etc) for the eligible courses, and offer a scholarship to the two highest-ranked applicants for each discipline.