Details about RMIT International Merit Scholarships for Vietnamese Students 2021
RMIT International Merit Scholarships for Vietnamese Students 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Dec 2020. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Vietnam.
- Deadline: 18 Dec 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 10,000
This scholarship is open for Vietnamese commencing international students undertaking any RMIT programs which can provide financial assistance towards the first year of study.
Eligibility for RMIT International Merit Scholarships for Vietnamese Students 2021:
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Vietnam
- apply from Vietnam
- not an existing RMIT student
- enroll for either Semester 2 2020 or Semester 1 2021 in any RMIT programs
- applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship
- applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
Value of RMIT International Merit Scholarships for Vietnamese Students 2021:
- The total value of the scholarship is AUD 10,000, one-off payment to be paid after the census date.
The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester, which will be adjusted accordingly if your enrolment load is reduced.