Details about Sports Scholarship at Canadian University Dubai 2021
Sports Scholarship at Canadian University Dubai 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Dec 2020. This scholarship is provided by Canadian University Dubai (CUD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto 30% tuition fee waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 20 Dec 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto 30% tuition fee waiver
Sports Scholarship at Canadian University Dubai 2021 is meant for elite and talented athletes from any sport who have competed and achieved success at least at a city level. Sports Scholarships are awarded based on the applicant's sports achievement level and academic performance. A tuition waiver of up to 30% can be applied accordingly.
Eligibility for Sports Scholarship at Canadian University Dubai 2021:
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Sports Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters.
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 70%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 3.0 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Sports Scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be required to support the sports department in different events and will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
Application Requirements for Sports Scholarship at Canadian University Dubai 2021:
Applications for the Sports Scholarship must include:
- Completed application form.
- Brief bio including relevant sports accomplishments.
- Scanned copies of references from the applicant's coach and/or PE teacher on institutional letterhead.
- Scanned copies of certificates relevant to the sport the applicant is applying for.