Details about St Hilda's College Humanitas Scholarship 2020
St Hilda's College Humanitas Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Nov 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 100% fee remission . This scholarship is open for: Open to domestic students.
- Deadline: 25 Nov 2020
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 100% fee remission
Eligibility for St Hilda's College Humanitas Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be deemed a refugee as defined by the UNHCR 1951 Refugee Convention. ( a student is deemed a refugee if they have been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war, or violence. A refugee has a well-grounded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group. Most likely, they cannot return home or are afraid to do so (UNHCR))
- be a resident at St Hilda's College
Value of St Hilda's College Humanitas Scholarship 2020:
- This scholarship is valued at 100% of college fees per year (maximum three years) or if fees are awarded to two students it is for 50% of fees.
- Open to New students enrolled to study an undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Made a written application that demonstrates their suitability for the scholarship using the nominated St Hilda's College scholarship and financial needs application form; undertaken an interview with the Principal of St Hilda's College.
- Received an offer, or are intending to study at the University of Melbourne for an undergraduate degree;
- Are deemed a refugee as defined by the UNHCR 1951 Refugee Convention.