Details about Tertiary Scholarship Fund, 2020
Tertiary Scholarship Fund, 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Programs offered by the institution. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Tertiary Scholarship Fund (TSF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to AUD 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all students in Victoria.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to AUD 5,000
Eligibility for Tertiary Scholarship Fund, 2020:
- Tertiary Scholarship Fund, 2020 is open to local and international students in Victoria who are enrolled full-time at an accredited tertiary institution in Victoria.
- Applicants of Tertiary Scholarship Fund, 2020 must-have secured an average of at least 70 points for four subjects over two semesters.
- Postgraduate research candidates are required to submit a transcript of their final year undergraduate degree results.
- Candidates will be selected based on their academic excellence, community service, and performance in a personal interview.
- A copy of last year’s academic final result
- A recent photo
- At least one letter of reference
- Proof of community service
Value of Tertiary Scholarship Fund, 2020:
- The successful applicants of the Tertiary Scholarship Fund, 2019 will receive:
- Winner of the Excellence Award – AUD 5,000
- Excellence Award 1st Runner up – AUD 3,000
- Excellence Award 2nd Runner up – AUD 2,000
- International Student Award – AUD 1,000
- Community Award – AUD 1,000
- Encouragement – AUD 500