Details about The John D. and Dagnija Balmford Travel Grant 2020
The John D. and Dagnija Balmford Travel Grant 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Commerce, economics and management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to AUD 3,450 . This scholarship is open for: Open to domestic students .
- Deadline: 12 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to AUD 3,450
This grant has been made available through the generosity of John D. and Dagnija Balmford to support financially disadvantaged 2nd or 3rd year students who will undertake Global Management Consulting.
Eligibility for The John D. and Dagnija Balmford Travel Grant 2020:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a domestic student
- have successfully completed at least 175 points of the Bachelor of Commerce (requirement of the subject)
- be enrolled in the 2nd year or 3rd year of the Bachelor of Commerce
- have been selected to undertake the traveling Global Management Consulting MGMT30017 subject for January 2020
- be able to demonstrate financial need.
Value of The John D. and Dagnija Balmford Travel Grant 2020:
- There are 4 grants available, valued at AUD 3,450 each.
The recipient will be selected based on:
- Acceptance to the subject Global Management Consulting MGMT30017 - Jan 2020
- Academic merit-based on WAM in Bachelor of Commerce to date
- Demonstrated financial hardship
- Scholarship impact statement