Details about TUMS Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship
TUMS Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Biosciences, Biotechnology, Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Tehran University of Medical Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Scholarship grant of $9000. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Scholarship grant of $9000.
- The Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) is inviting applications for fellowship in Multiple Sclerosis.
- Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic inflammatory demyelinating disease which affects middle-aged and young adults causing social and economic burden. It is a disease of the central nervous system.
- The TUMS Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship is an 18-month program.
- The fellows will get training in the patient's clinical evaluation and management with MS and related disorders.
- The fellows will get an opportunity to participate in the original clinical research project.
- The applicants for TUMS Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship should have an accredited Neurology Residency.
- The candidates are expected to have strong English skills.
- The applicants with training in research methods are preferred.
- The candidates applying for TUMS Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship are expected to submit a reference letter.