Details about UCL Undergraduate Bursary 2020
UCL Undergraduate Bursary 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto GBP 3,350 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students domiciled in UK and EU.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto GBP 3,350
Eligibility for UCL Undergraduate Bursary 2020:
- All undergraduate programmes are eligible for UCL Undergraduate Bursary 2020.
- To be eligible for the UCL Undergraduate Bursary 2020 scheme students will have to be domiciled in the UK/EU, in their first year of study, and have a household income of less than GBP 42,875.
- All part-time UK/EU students studying at a level of at least 25% of the full-time equivalent will be eligible to receive a pro-rata bursary, provided that their household income is GBP 42,875 or less.
Value of UCL Undergraduate Bursary 2020:
- Household income less than or equal to GBP 16,000 - Cash bursary GBP 3,350
- Household income more than GBP 16,000 and less than or equal to GBP 25,000 - Cash bursary GBP 2,150
- Household income more than GBP 25,000 and less than or equal to GBP 37,000 - Cash bursary GBP 1,500
- Household income more than GBP 37,000 and less than or equal to GBP 42,875 - Cash bursary GBP 800