Details about UIN Visiting Scholars Program, 2017
UIN Visiting Scholars Program, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Education and Teaching Science, Language and Literature, History, Law, Anthropology, Communication, Islamic Studies, Psychology and Counselling, Economy and Business, Science and Technology, Medical and Health Sciences, and Social Sciences . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University Jakarta and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, roundtrip economy air tickets + accommodation + Living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (except Indonesian students).
- Degree: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University Jakarta
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, roundtrip economy air tickets + accommodation + Living expenses
The Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University or State Islamic University (UIN) Jakarta is offering UIN Visiting Scholars Program, 2017 for overseas scholars to collaborate with UIN Jakarta lecturers/professors to encourage the exchange of networking and experience.
- There are two categories of grants being awarded:
- Visiting Professor::
- Scholars who received a doctorate and have a position (minimum of equal to), Associate Professor in their home institution are eligible to apply.
- Applicants of UIN Visiting Scholars Program, 2017 must be affiliated with higher educational institutions in their home country.
- Visiting Research Fellow:
- This type of grant is open to applicants working in their field of study for a minimum of two years.
- Final year Ph.D. candidates in any of the top 500 ranked world universities can also apply.
- Applicants who received their Ph.D. degree would be given preference.
- Along with the travel support, accommodation and living expenses grant, recipients of UIN Visiting Scholars Program, 2017, health and medication expenses will also be provided.
- Copies of email correspondence with lecturers or professors at UIN Jakarta
- List of academic publications
- CV in not more than 3 pages
- Letters of reference