Details about UNE The John Roberts Earth Sciences Scholarship 2021
UNE The John Roberts Earth Sciences Scholarship 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Earth Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Jan 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of New England and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 6,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Deadline: 19 Jan 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 6,000
Eligibility for UNE The John Roberts Earth Sciences Scholarship 2021:
- The applicant must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident as defined by the Commonwealth
- Open to continuing UNE students in their 3rd or Honours year of a Bachelor of Geoscience degree or a Bachelor of Science degree with a Geoscience or Paleobiology major
- Academic requirement: A minimum average GPA of 5.0 in their course to date is required
- Geographic area: The applicant has a permanent home address in the following state and/or geographic area/s: in Northern NSW (New England, Hunter Valley, Northwest)
Selection criteria for UNE The John Roberts Earth Sciences Scholarship 2021:
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of (in order):
- Academic merit
- The statement of the case
- Why are you studying your chosen course and what are your career aspirations?
- What extra-curricular activities are you involved in?
- What impact will NOT receiving the scholarship have on your studies?
- What special conditions or obstacles have you overcome in your path to study? eg. financial, geographic, cultural or other disadvantages