Details about University of Manchester India Scholarship 2020
University of Manchester India Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Select courses at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto 7,500 pounds towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants domiciled in India.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto 7,500 pounds towards tuition fees
University of Manchester India Scholarship 2020 offers funding to Indian-domiciled students for one year, master’s study at the University commencing in September 2020.
Eligibility for University of Manchester India Scholarship 2020:
- Scholarships can only be awarded to offer holders who are domiciled in India.
- If a course/programme lasts longer than one year, the scholarships will be offered for the first year of study only.
- Scholarships can only be awarded to applicants who studied in India at all levels (school/college/ university) with the exception of students who completed their bachelor’s at The University of Manchester and previously studied in India.
- Scholarships will be offered at postgraduate taught level only.
- Scholarships can only be awarded to applicants who are classified by the University as an international tuition fee payer.
- As a condition of the award of a scholarship, recipients are required to take part in student ambassador and/or mentoring schemes.
- Scholarships are only available for September 2020 entry (a scholarship award may not be deferred).
- Academic excellence over and above the criteria required for admission to the PGT programme selected.
- Proficiency in English language.