Details about University of Melbourne Commerce at International House Scholarship 2021
University of Melbourne Commerce at International House Scholarship 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Commerce, economics and management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jan 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to AUD 28,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian citizens.
- Deadline: 06 Jan 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to AUD 28,000
Eligibility for University of Melbourne Commerce at International House Scholarship 2021:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be an Australian citizen from rural or regional Victoria
- have completed the final two years of school in a rural or regional secondary school, if you are a school leaver
- apply to commence the Bachelor of Commerce through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
- apply for a Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS) via VTAC providing evidence of residence in a rural or regional area
Value of University of Melbourne Commerce at International House Scholarship 2021:
- Financial assistance for residency at International House for the first year of the Bachelor of Commerce valued at AUD 28,000.
- Recipients of the scholarship will automatically be admitted into the Abernethy Scholars Program.
- Preference is given to students who have also indicated on their SEAS application that they have experienced financial disadvantage.
- Selection is based on academic merit, location of secondary school attended, the documented disadvantage associated with your SEAS application and information provided by VTAC at the time of selection.