Details about University of Strathclyde Childcare Funding 2020
University of Strathclyde Childcare Funding 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Dec 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK residents.
- Deadline: 04 Dec 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
Eligibility for University of Strathclyde Childcare Funding 2020:
- Full-time eligible students attending University will be able to apply for help with registered childcare costs from the Childcare Fund. Children must be under 15, or under 17 if they have special educational needs.
- Students must be eligible under the residency rules set out in part 2 of schedule 3 the Education (Access Funds) (Scotland) (No.2) Determination 2016. (If you meet the residency eligibility to receive a student loan for living costs from SAAS you should meet the criteria for the Childcare Fund)
- Must be attending an eligible full-time course of study, as defined by SAAS. This includes Postgraduate courses that qualify for tuition fee loan funding from SAAS
Value of University of Strathclyde Childcare Funding 2020:
- Childcare fund awards are in the form of a grant, paid to a childcare provider, and are in addition to any other funding a student receives.