Details about UQ Business, Economics, and Law (BEL) Relocation Bursary 2021
UQ Business, Economics, and Law (BEL) Relocation Bursary 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Business and Economics, Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 3,000
Eligibility for UQ Business, Economics, and Law (BEL) Relocation Bursary 2021:
- International students already in Australia and living outside the state of Queensland.
- Students who have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The Bursary is competitive and on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another bursary and/or tuition-fee scholarship award.
Value of UQ Business, Economics, and Law (BEL) Relocation Bursary 2021:
- The BEL Relocation Bursary is valued at AUD 3,000 and is paid in one lump sum amount only.
- The Bursary is designed to assist with the costs associated with relocation.
Application requirements for UQ Business, Economics, and Law (BEL) Relocation Bursary 2021:
To apply, you'll need:
- Demonstrate evidence of current residence by the address provided in the bursary application and current studies in Australia.