Details about UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2020
UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25 percent of fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to internationals students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25 percent of fees
Eligibility for UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
• Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
• Must have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 outside of Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
• Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
• Must be commencing a full-time time study at UTS on campus (Sydney).
Value of UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2020:
- UTS will pay for 25% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
All applications that meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered. There is no separate application required. The scholarships will be granted on the basis of academic merit.