Details about W T Mollison Scholarship in Modern Languages 2020
W T Mollison Scholarship in Modern Languages 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Language, literature and cultural studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Oct 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to AUD 11,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 12 Oct 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to AUD 11,000
Eligibility for W T Mollison Scholarship in Modern Languages 2020:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have completed honours in Modern Languages at the University of Melbourne up to two years prior to your application; AND/OR
- have completed or are completing a third year of study in Modern Languages at the University of Melbourne and have enrolled in honours or intend to enroll in honours AND
- intend to travel overseas (from Australia) to the country of the language in which you hold the scholarship and engage in appropriate work on the language at an overseas institution for a minimum of 3 months
Value of W T Mollison Scholarship in Modern Languages 2020:
- This scholarship is worth approximately AUD 11,000.
- preference may be given to students who have completed honors at the University of Melbourne and intend to return to the University to pursue graduate studies in modern languages or cognate fields
- the proposals will be reviewed by a committee and the scholarship will be awarded to the candidate/s who will best achieve the donor’s purpose: ‘to encourage in young persons, the study and knowledge of modern languages’
- academic achievement will also be considered